The latest innovation in garment sublimation is here!
- EasySubli™ is a brand-new HTV by Siser that allows you to print custom, full-color designs using your sublimation printer. It combines the beauty and definition of dye sublimation with the softness and resistance of print&cut material.
- EasySubli can be fed directly through a sublimation printer, which eliminates the need for transfer papers. After printing, it is recommended that you allow the ink to dry for 2 hours before masking, or you can lay o\your design underneath an open heat press platen for about 45 seconds.
- While traditional sublimation is limited to white polyester garments, EasySubli can be used with a variety of different fabrics and colors.
- Applied at a low temperature of 311℉ (compared to 380℉ and above for traditional sublimation)
- In case of pre-cut letters or numbers, use our EasySubli Mask to remove the print from the carrier, then place it on the T-shirt.
- Designed to work with virtually any sublimation printer, however, Siser recommend Sawgrass machines and the specially formulated Siser EasySubli Inks by Sawgrass for the best results.